A Video Course Just for School SLPs
This course was developed to support SLPs transitioning to school-based positions. The fundamentals of clinical practice remain the same across different settings. The paperwork, service delivery and the team approach are very different. This course will refresh your knowledge of all parts of being a school speech-language pathologist.
The course includes:
- 70+ short videos that deliver content in bite-sized increments so that you can find what you need quickly.
- Instant downloads of forms, data sheets, and other time savers.
- Step-by-step review of the IEP process and sample IEPs from different age groups.
- Mock IEP meetings to watch how Jenna holds a meeting with parents.
- Certificate of Attendance upon completion to document 3 CMHs. (Learn the specifics of the certificate of completion in the FAQ.)