CF 101 is a program designed to prepare you with tips and advice for your clinical fellowship year.
When I started my Clinical Fellowship, I felt pretty confident. I had been in a school placement part-time for a whole school year. I had gained independence in that school. I knew I could rock my first year.
And then I showed up to my office on the first day of work and realized all the things I didn't know. It took me three times as long to do everything as it had my graduate school supervisors. I had to make forms, schedules, and data sheets from scratch while I should have been reading files, meeting staff, and getting to know my students.
CF 101 is an online course developed to help you start your CF with less stress and hassle. I have developed video modules that cover all the big topics you'll be dealing with. I've created forms and shortcuts that will save you time and let you focus on the important things: building relationships and treating your students.
CF 101 is an online course developed to help you start your CF. With your purchase you receive:
- An overview of tips and strategies to start your clinical fellowship in a school taught through over 40 video modules you can watch on your phone.
- Topics include: Ethics, ASHA paperwork, CFIS, Treatment Techniques, IEPs and Evaluations, Resources, Organization, Start of the Year Procedures, Tips to Thrive.
- CF Packet download that include 30 pages of downloads such as observation date planning forms, supervisor observation forms, self-directed goal sheets and more.
- CFSI suggested readings. Every supervisor completes the Clinical Fellowship Skills Inventory on each CF three times per year. After you are rated, visit the included chart to find readings/websites to improve your skill on each of the targeted skills.
- Video modules that give you essential tips and tricks for creating a schedule, utilizing alternative scheduling plans, creating data sheets, utilizing Evidence Maps, getting organized, speech behavior systems, a beginning of the year checklist, welcome letters, tips for scheduling IEPs and lesson plans for the year. Treatment strategies for group therapy and utilizing materials in a time-saving way are also included.
- One of the hardest things about being a CF is dealing with difficult situations. Videos cover topics such as Ethics, Delivering Evaluation Results, and Answering Common Difficult Questions.
- Jenna's Essentials for materials. You will receive instant access to seven different resources that are great for starting the year. These include $40 worth of instant downloads from Jenna's Teachers Pay Teacher shop. These are the essential products you need to start the year.
- Membership to the private CF 101 Facebook group, where you can ask questions and get feedback from Jenna and other Clinical Fellows!
- With purchase, you have membership to the CF 101 coursework online for one year.
- There is a money-back guarantee for this course. If you complete three modules within the first 10 days and are not satisfied, I will refund your purchase.